Trainee - Future Leaders Programme
We are seeking 2 graduates to join our Future Leaders Programme commencing June-August 2017. This is a 2 year programme with a series of planned rotations, mainly within our commercial business areas.
What's it all about?
The aim of the Future Leaders Programme is to attract young talents, who have the potential, headroom and desire to become future leaders within GlaxoSmithKline and facilitate the development of relevant capabilities and experiences through a series of planned rotations.
Who is GSK?
GSK is a British multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in London. It is among the world's sixth-largest pharmaceutical companies. Globally GSK employs 100.000 people and operates in 115 countries. GSK has a challenging and inspiring mission to advance the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our medicines, vaccines and healthcare brands help improve the lives of people all over the globe, every day.
What will the programme be like?
The programme will provide:
- on the job development
- formal development (courses etc.)
- developmental relationships (coaching, mentoring, networking)
The programme will run for 2 years during which the participant can expect intense and challenging rotations across functions and Nordic countries accompanied by tailored trainings. First rotation role will be within the areas of commerical, sales & marketing, business planning or digital or multichannel marketing.
We are committed to offering a temporary position with international roatation for two years. Our aim is to build your compentencies to a level where you would be ready to take on a regular role as a high professional or a line leader within GSK.
Is it for me?
Yes, if you are a recent graduate or expect to graduate from a business, medical, public health, pharmacy or life sciences programme and if you:
- have commercial mindset;
- have interest in sales and marketing in the pharma industry;
- are fluent in English;
- have learning agility as well as communication skills, high curiosity, broad interests etc.;
- capable for high performance: productive work habits, high quality results, prioritization skills;
- believe in values and develop behaviours to perform better;
- are energetic and enthusiastic;
- deliver constant perfromance in first-time or difficult situations;
- can handle tough, new assignments;
- are internationally mobile.
How can I apply?
Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org within 9th of April and mark your application with "FLP application 2017" in the email title.